Upcoming Speedgoat Webinars
27th October 2021
Developing and Testing Control Systems with MATLAB and Simulink
Testing designs continuously is critical for developing future-proof controls systems. Speedgoat will cover testing tasks along the development path, from testing early prototypes, hardware-in-the-loop testing of digital twins up to making sure embedded controllers are validated and verified. Benefit from the interactive real-time testing workflows based on Simulink Real-Time together with Speedgoat testing solutions.
The webinar offers an engaging learning experience by providing exposure to a broad set of real-life testing scenarios, including real-time interactions with digital twin simulators and physical systems, such as motion sensors, electric motors, and robot manipulators.
Specific topics that will be covered include:
- Run mixed-signal and real-time measurements and analysis
- Perform interactive signal and parameter instrumentation with Simulink and MATLAB apps
- Prepare and execute automated runs with Simulink Test and MATLAB scripts
- Co-simulate with third-party environments
- Learn how to test with greater flexibility with standalone test setups
- Quickly adapt to new project needs with reconfigurable I/O