Speedgoat specialises in state-of-the-art real-time systems for real-time testing using Simulink® and Simulink Real-Time™, the real-time operating system from MathWorks.
This technology allows customers to continuously verify and validate their designs along a complete Model-Based Design workflow, including requirements specification, simulation, rapid control prototyping, hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulation and deployment.
Speedgoat real-time target machines and Simulink Real-Time are expressly designed to work together to create real-time systems for desktop, lab, and field environments.
A real-time target system typically consists of:
- A real-time target machine
- I/O modules
- Communications protocols support
- Simulink programmable FPGAs
- Tailored to meet customers’ performance, I/O and communications protocol requirements
- Backed up by comprehensive warranty & maintenance options
- Supported with project based engineering services and acceptance testing.
Speedgoat offers a range of high performance multi-core, multi CPU target computers. Each is optimised for a different application area, from mobile controller prototyping (RCP) to multi-target rack systems for Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL).
Every target machine is:
- Expressly designed for use together with Simulink and Simulink Real-Time from MathWorks
- Supports concurrent execution of real-time application on multiple cores
- Expandable at any time
Speedgoat offers a vast range of I/O connectivity options to connect your real-time target machine with your hardware for real-time simulation and testing.
I/O modules are installed into your real-time target machine and come with Simulink driver blocks and full documentation. The majority also include a set of I/O cables and terminal boards.
Controls, signal processing, vision, and plant-simulation applications designed with Simulink® frequently require high frequency acquisition and signal generation support of analog and digital data using ADCs and DACs, I/O connectivity, fiber-optic transceivers as well as high speed protocols. Speedgoat FPGA Technology provides high frequency I/O connectivity, communication protocols and closed-loop rates up to 10 MHz.
Speedgoat’s FPGA product offer includes:
- Simulink-programmable FPGAs for the most demanding applications and closed-loop sample times above 20 kHz.
- Configurable FPGAs for high frequency I/O connectivity and industrial protocols but closed-loop sample times below 20 kHz.
Speedgoat supports a wide range of industrial protocols with dedicated I/O modules and FPGA code modules running on Simulink programmable FPGAs. All solutions are ready to use out of the box, installed into a real-time target machine and supplied with Simulink driver blocks for a seamless workflow.
Speedgoat’s large range of industrial protocols extends to many industries such as:
(e.g. ARINC, MIL-STD-1553)
(e.g. FlexRay, CAN FD, CAN)
- Industrial automation
(e.g. EtherCAT, Modbus)
(e.g. real-time UDP, IRIG with GPS)
Dedicated Systems Australia is the leading supplier of Embedded System Software, Firmware and Hardware in Australia and New Zealand. We represent Speedgoat to bring high quality products to engineers developing next generation technology.
WE HELP OUR CUSTOMERS TO:
- Capture and meet their requirements
- Build reliability, modularity, and re-usability into their products
- Get to market on time and on budget
- Future-proof their design