USB Multi Avionics Interface
The USB MULTI family of pocket-sized USB adapters enable computers to communicate with, simulate, test, and monitor avionics equipment and systems.
These rugged USB 2.0 peripherals feature a combination of different protocols in a single device. This provides greater convenience and cost savings when interfacing to multiple databus types. They are compatible with virtually all modern PC laptop, desktop, and tablet computers, and all power necessary for operation is provided via the single USB port. Plug and Play and Hot Swap features make them easy to install and move between computers.
- Interface USB to Multiple Avionics Databus Protocols with a Single Unit
- Available Protocols
- EBR 1553
- ARINC 429
- ARINC 708
- ARINC 717
- RS-422/485/232 Serial
- Discrete I/O
- 8 Avionics Discrete I/O
- IRIG A/B PWM and AM
- USB 2.0 Bus Powered—No External Power Supply Needed
- 32 MB Data Memory
- RoHS Compliant Design
- Standard Black or Flight Test Orange Case
- Small, Portable, and Rugged
- Boards also available without enclosure for embedded use
Please contact us for more information or to request a quote.
- 1 = MIL-STD-1553 (B: Bus Monitor, S: Single-function, M: Multi-function)
- 2 = ARINC 429 (4R2T)
- 3 = ARINC 708 (1R1T)
- 4 = ARINC 717 (2R2T)
- 5 = EBR 1553 (4 ports)
- 6 = Serial (4 ports)
*Includes CoPilot analysis & test software
**nRnT = number of Receive/Transmit Channels
To order, add the appropriate suffix to the above part number.
- /FTO – Flight Test Orange case (black case is standard)
- /NE – No Enclosure, Printed Circuit Board Assembly only, for embedded use
- /FXY – Conformal coating (Parylene)