UEINet – Ultra Compact Gigabit Ethernet I/O modules
Single Slot Data Acquisition and Control Cube with PowerPC CPU
The UEINet chassis provides an ultra-compact, Ethernet based I/O module suitable for a wide variety of distributed data acquisition, control, and SCADA applications. The new series is designed for applications requiring distributed I/O with a very small footprint.
- Two independent Gigabit (1000/100/10Base-T) Ethernet Interfaces
- One port for Control, the second for diagnostics or
- Both ports bonded/teamed for redundant network access
- Compact: 2.7″ x 4″ x 4.1″
- Over 60 different I/O configurations
- Rugged: 100 g shock, 5 g Vibration, −40 to +70 °C, 0 – 70,000 feet
- Real-time: 1000 I/O scans in < 1 millisecond
- Inter-device sync interface
- LabVIEW™, MATLAB™ support and more
- Optional deployments include:
- UEIPAC, standalone controller with Linux or VxWorks OS
- UEISim, Simulink target (standalone or hosted by PC)
- UEIModbus, Modbus TCP I/O
The control port is the primary interface from the host PC.
The diagnostics port allows other computers to interrogate the I/O and system status of the Cube.