UEINet – Ultra Compact Gigabit Ethernet I/O modules
Ultra Compact Gigabit Ethernet I/O modules
- Two independent Gigabit (1000/100/10Base-T) Ethernet Interfaces
- One port for Control, the second for diagnostics or
- Both ports bonded/teamed for redundant network access
- Compact: 2.7″ x 4″ x 4.1″
- Over 60 different I/O configurations
- Rugged: 100 g shock, 5 g Vibration, −40 to +70 °C, 0 – 70,000 feet
- Real-time: 1000 I/O scans in < 1 millisecond
- Inter-device sync interface
- Complete Windows, Linux, VxWorks, QNX support and more
- LabVIEWTM, MATLAB®, DASYLabTM support and more
- Optional deployments include:
- UEIPAC, standalone controller with Linux or VxWorks OS
- UEISim, Simulink target (standalone or hosted by PC)
- UEIModbus, Modbus TCP I/O
The UEINet chassis provides ultra-compact Ethernet based I/O module suitable for a wide variety of distributed data acquisition, control and SCADA applications. Based on UEI’s popular PowerDNA® Cube architecture, the new series is designed for applications requiring distributed I/O with a very small footprint.
The UEINet chassis is an extremely rugged, Gigabit Ethernet-based I/O interface. The wide variety of allows you to configure one or more cubes to match the specific I/O requirements of your application. The PowerDNA Cube is ideally suited for a wide variety of industrial, aerospace and laboratory data acquisition and control applications.
UEINet chassis are 2.7” x 4.1” x 4” and are packed with power and flexibility. Each UEINet module consists of two primary subsections: a Core Module and and an I/O board.
The UEINet is supported by all the popular Windows, Linux and Real-time operating systems. Our UEIDAQ Framework provides a simple and universal API and supports all common Windows programming languages. The UEIDAQ Framework also supports an extensive array of application packages including LabVIEW, MATLAB, DASYLab and more.
The UEINet-FLANGE, mounting option allows the UEINet series to be easily mounted to any flat surface. The UEINet-DR, DIN rail mount allows the unit to be mounted to any standard 35 mm DIN rail.