DNx-AI-254 – 4-Channel LVDT/RVDT Interface
4-Channel LVDT/RVDT Interface
The DNx-AI-254 is a four channel LVDT/RVDT input and output simulation boards for UEI’s powerful data acquisition and control chassis. The boards are ideally suited for a wide variety of rotational and linear motion measurements in many industries and are designed to provide stimulus in avionics test and simulator applications.
- 4 LVDT/RVDT input channels or simulated outputs
- 16-bit resolution
- 4, 5 and 6-wire device support
- 2 to 7 Vrms programmable excitation per channel
- 100 Hz to 5 kHz excitation frequency range
- Up to 50 mA excitation current
- Fully Isolated (Chan to Chan and Chan to Chassis)
Each of the four channels on the board may be configured as either an input channel with excitation or as an output/simulator.
The 4 input channels are compatible with 4-, 5- and 6-wire LVDT/RVDT configurations. The board’s high precision circuitry combined with each channel’s independent 16-bit A/D converters allow an overall measurement accuracy of better than 0.1%. The inputs may be read at rates up to 500 readings per second, depending upon the reference frequency.