DNx-AI-212 – 12-Channel, fully isolated Thermocouple input board
12-Channel, fully isolated Thermocouple input board
The DNx-AI-212 are 12-channel fully isolated, simultaneously sampling thermocouple input boards compatible with UEI’s popular Cube and RACKtangle chassis respectively. The DNA/DNR versions are electronically identical.
The DNx-AI-212 features a ±2.048 V input range and 24-bit converters. At the gain of 16 used for most TC types, the AI-212 provides an input resolution of 7.6 nanovolt.
- 12 fully differential analog input channels
- Channel-to-channel and channel-to-chassis isolation
- Simultaneous sampling (one A/D converter per channel)
- 24-bit resolution
- Built-in anti-aliasing filters
- Built-in 50, 60 and 400 Hz rejection
- 1800 Hz, per channel sample rates
- Built-in CJC circuitry for thermocouple monitoring
- Price includes screw terminal pins