DNA-ECAT-400 – 4 Slot EtherCAT based I/O Cube
4 Slot EtherCAT based I/O Cube
The DNA-ECAT series of I/O chassis is based on UEI’s popular DNA-series Cubes, but includes a new CPU module specifically designed to run as an EtherCAT slave. The DNA-ECAT offers all the I/O flexibility of the DNA Cubes, including compatibility with over 60 different I/O boards and also provides full EtherCAT compliance.
- Fully EtherCAT compliant
- Flexible enough to match your application
- Compatible with UEI’s popular DNA-series I/O boards
- Over 60 I/O boards available
- Standard Ethernet 100BaseT EtherCAT Interface
- 2 kHz update rates
- Rugged: -40°C to +85°C, 5g vibration, 100g shock
- 350 Vrms Isolation
- A/D boards to measure voltage, current, strain gages, thermocouples and more
- D/A boards with outputs to ±40V or ±50 mA
- Digital I/O interfaces for logic and “real-world” signal levels
- Counters and timers
- Quadrature encoder inputs
- Communications interfaces for RS-232, RS-422/485.
EtherCAT requires sub microsecond propagation for data parsing through a device so system throughput and synchronization is preserved.