Polarion for Enterprise Agile
Application lifecycle management for enterprise IT, regulated, and multi-speed environments
Achieve agility while protecting quality and compiance regulations. Keep your approval process as lean as possible but still compliant.
Polarion enterprise agile solution:
- Complies regulations like ISO 26262, FDA 21 CFR Part 820 or IEC 62304.
- Meet standards like CMMI, SPICE, etc. to achieve transparency in globally distributed environments.
- Demonstrate diligence in Corporate Governance for shareholders, regulators, and others.
- Offers Requirements Management, Engineering and Test Management.
- Mitigates the risks of product and project failure.
Enterprise Agile Software Development Solution Details
- Full Traceability from Request to Implementation: review the impact of planned or implemented change.
- Baselining & Versioning: Quickly see who changed what, when, and why.
- Fast Start: Import existing data from Microsoft® Word or Excel® to create your Product Backlog online.
- Flexible Live Reporting: Out-of-the-box sprint and release burn-down charts, kanban boards, total cost/estimate aggregation, velocity calculation, plus an entire portal of other reports and extensions.
- Collaboration for Distributed Agile Teams: No out-of-sync emails, all artifacts in one place and always up to date, social media-like project activity streams keep everyone informed.
- Collaboration in Hybrid Process Scenarios: Use Polarion’s Round-trip features to share and re-import data with external contributors and Scrum teams.
- Cross-Project Reporting and Dashboards: View the actual status of all your running projects, search for issues or enhancements across multiple projects. Anything you can find out for one project you can find across several.
- Subversion & Git: Integrates with Subversion and Git. Link changes from within IDEs like Eclipse. Polarion is an Eclipse Foundation Member.