Speedgoat’s New RFSoC Module, IO344
The IO344 is a Simulink-programmable FPGA I/O module with onboard RF System on Chip (RFSoC) supporting high speed analog input and output channels. It offers a wide range of capabilities for radio frequency and signal processing applications such as software-defined radio, MIMO Radar and digital signal processing.
The IO344 I/O module features an additional GPS interface to connect to an external GPS antenna for sample clock synchronisation.
- High-performance RFSoC with 930k FPGA logic cells for data processing
- High-frequency signal acquisition up to 4 GSps
- High-frequency signal generation up to 6.4 GSps
- Aurora high-speed communication protocols over fiber optic; Lane rate up to 25 Gbit/s
- Synchronisation over GPS
- Simulink-programmable FPGA workflow to use HDL Coder™ and Simulink Real-Time™ supported by the Speedgoat HDL Coder Integration Package