Wind River VxWorks MILS Platform
Wind River VxWorks MILS Platform is an optimal operating environment for systems with high security, high assurance, and high performance requirements such as multilevel secure systems (MLS) and cross-domain solutions (CDS).
VxWorks MILS Platform implements the Multiple Independent Levels of Security (MILS) system architecture that enables multiple software components with different security levels, or from different domains, to safely and securely share the same hardware platform, helping reduce development costs, as well as size, weight, and power requirements.
- Secure, Type 1 hypervisor–based separation kernel that meets the requirements in the “U.S. Government Protection Profile for Separation Kernels in Environments Requiring High Robustness” (SKPP), version 1.03
- Supports single core and multi-core processor configurations
User Interface and Graphics
- Security evaluation evidence package available (single core version only)
- Powerful two-level scheduling architecture
- High Assurance Environment
- General Network Stack
- Wind River Workbench development suite
- RTCA DO-297 (EUROCAE ED-124) development process support