USB 429 and 717 Avionics Interface
The USB 429 family of pocket-sized USB adapters enable computers to communicate with, simulate, test, and monitor ARINC 429 and 717 equipment and systems. These rugged USB 2.0 peripherals feature extensive 429/717 functionality and are compatible with virtually all modern PC laptop, desktop, and tablet computers.
These versatile interfaces are suitable for a wide range of applications in the lab and in the field. They support maximum data throughput on all ARINC channels and have a large 32 MB built-in memory. All power necessary for operation is provided via the single USB port. Plug and Play and Hot Swap features make them easy to install and move between computers.
- Numeric and file transfer protocols
- Standard and custom bit rates
- 12.5 and 100 kb/s standard
- Configurable per channel
- Wide range of custom bit rates
- Set parity per channel (odd/even/data)
- Sync output on all or selected messages
- Internal self-test bus
- Software selectable biphase/bipolar
- Subframe and superframe support
- Data rates: 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192 words per second
- Up to 16 ARINC 429 Channels
- Up to 4 ARINC 717 Channels
- 8 Avionics Discrete I/O
- IRIG A/B PWM and AM
- USB 2.0 Bus Powered—No External Power Supply Needed
- 32 MB Data Memory
- RoHS Compliant Design
- Standard Black or Flight Test Orange Case
- Small, Portable, and Rugged
- Boards also available without enclosure for embedded use
Please contact us for more information or to request a quote.
*Includes CoPilot analysis & test software
**nRnT = number of Receive/Transmit Channels
To order, add the appropriate suffix to the above part number.
- /FTO – Flight Test Orange case (black case is standard)
- /NE – No Enclosure, Printed Circuit Board Assembly only, for embedded use
- /FXY – Conformal coating (Parylene)