UEISIM 600R – UEISIM GigE HalfRACK with 6 I/O slots
UEISIM GigE HalfRACK with 6 I/O slots
- Simulink/Simulink Coder software
- Linux-based I/O cube
- Power supply
- Ethernet/Serial cables
The UEISIM 600R offers an unprecedented combination of flexibility, high performance, low cost and half-3U size with Gigabit Ethernet connection speed. Models built in Simulink are deployed directly on the UEISIM using Simulink Coder. The combination creates a powerful new solution in the creation and tuning of many real-time and non-real-time applications. These include simulation model verification, rapid prototyping, and hardware-in-the-loop testing. The UEISIM is rugged, flexible and expandable enough that it is not only a great solution while in your development cycle, it’s also the ideal solution for your production hardware
- Simulink applications, compiled Simulink Coder run standalone on the I/O rack
- Powerful, compact and rugged
- 5.25” x 6.2” x 10.5” provides 6 I/O slots
- Supports up to 5k “loops” per second
- Ideal for HIL (Hardware-in-the-loop) applications
- Ideal for development, prototype and production
- Standard Linux OS (2.6.x Kernel)
- Flexible: Over 30 I/O boards available including A/D, D/A, Digital I/O, Counter/Timer, Quadrature encoder, Serial, CAN and ARINC 429 communications.
To use the UEISIM simply:
- Build your Simulink application
- Open MATLAB, and select Simulink/Embedded target for UEISIM
- Convert your model to use the UEISIM I/O blocks (if you had not used them in your original model).
- Create and executable via Simulink Coder
- Connect the UEISIM in “external mode” (if you wish to remotely monitor the application while running on the UEISIM)
- Start your simulation
Six easy steps and your simulation is running live on real hardware.