UEIPAC 300 – 3-Slot Real-Time Programmable Automation Controller (PAC)
Real-Time, programmable automation controller (PAC) with 3 I/O slots
The UEIPAC 300 offers an unprecedented combination of flexibility, high performance, low cost and small size, making it an ideal solution in a wide variety of measurement and control applications. Its PowerPC processor also comes preloaded with the Linux operating system (currently 2.6.x), giving you access to the GNU C runtime library (glibc).
- Flexible. Select the I/O required to match your application
- Up to 75 analog or 144 digital I/O per PAC
- Rugged: tested -40 to +85°C, 5g Vibration, 50g shock
- Compact: (3 I/O slots) 4″ x 4.1″ x 4.0″
- Extremely cost effective
- Uses standard Linux kernel or with Linux_rt preempt patch real-time support
- Program in standard C
- Eclipse IDE support
- Develop on Linux PC or Windows PC in the Cygwin environment
- SD card, SSD, and/or USB based disk
- Uses the same API as our PowerDNA family
To develop programs for the UEIPAC, customers will need to purchase a copy of the UEIPAC Linux TK programmers toolkit. The toolkit provides the various items needed to write applications for the UEIPAC. Regardless of the number of cubes you deploy, you need only purchase one programming toolkit.
The UEIPAC is an embedded Linux-based system with no graphical interface. It is very good at network connectivity, which makes it possible to create remote graphical user interfaces (also known as HMI Human-Machine-Interface).