UEIModbus 300 – 3-Slot Modbus TCP based DAQ and Control Cube
Flexible, 100Base-T, industry standard, Modbus TCP-based data acquisition and control chassis with 3 I/O slots
The UEIModbus™ cubes are compact, rugged, Ethernet based data acquisition and control interface that communicates with a host computer or PLC over Modbus TCP. It is ideally suited for a wide variety of industrial monitoring and control applications.
- Industry standard Modbus TCP interface
- Slots for 3 I/O boards
- Over 30 different I/O boards available
- Up to 75 analog or 144 digital I/O per cube
- Rugged: tested -40 to +85°C, 5g Vibration, 50g shock
- Compact: 4″ x 4.1″ x 4.0″
- Extremely cost effective
- Web/HTML configuration
- AC, DC or battery powered
The UEIModbus 300 Cube functions as a Modbus slave that is easily accessed by any software client acting as a Modbus master. Most popular HMI software supports the Modbus protocol.