Functional testing for critical software
RapiTest is a unit/system testing tool that reduces the effort needed for embedded software testing. By offering a variety of powerful test authoring formats and injecting and running tests automatically, RapiTest streamlines test development and execution
- Functional testing
– Run functional tests of software at the unit, integration and system level.
- Efficient test generation
– Reduce the time needed to write and execute tests.
- Powerful test formats
– Write simple and complex tests easily using user-friendly formats.
- Flexible stubbing
– Apply stub, mock, spy, fake and dummy behaviour to functions.
- White box testing
– Observe and test behaviour while functions execute, not just at function boundaries.
- Black box testing
– Run functional tests without modifying object code.
- Access private objects
– Test and stub private objects without needing specific test code to expose them.
- Multi-threaded testing
– Test multi-threaded, non-deterministic software and identify potential race conditions in your code.
- Automate testing on host and target
– Run tests on host computers and test rigs in continuous build environments.
- Efficient integration workflow
– Configure integrations of RVS into your development environment quickly and easily.
- Rapita Verification Suite (RVS) Project Manager
– Take your test project from creation to completion with an intuitive user-interface.
- Shared integration with RVS tools
– After integrating one RVS tool to work a development environment, it is trivial to use others.
- Portable test environments
– Multiple users can share the same test environment.
- Easily configurable analysis
– Apply analysis settings easily using a friendly user interface.
- Configurable export formats
– Export test results in a variety of formats.
- Source code viewer
– View source code with syntax highlighting and colour-coding of results.
- Easily filter results
– Easily filter results to focus your analysis.
- Advanced search function
– Search reports for specific elements using advanced queries.
- Integrate with existing build systems
– Collect data from almost any build system.
- Compiler wrappers
– The recommended build integration strategy requires little if any change to the development environment.
- Clone integration
– Copy the build system to build and test code with RVS.
– Run RVS automatically through Jenkins to collect and archive results.
– Run RVS automatically through Bamboo to collect and archive results.
– A straightforward migration path helps you upgrade from AdaTEST.
- Flexible integration strategies
– Collect data from almost any embedded target with flexible collection strategies.
- Multi-core support
– Verify critical multi-core systems.
- Lauterbach debugger
– Collect verification data from LauterbachTM debuggers.
- iSYSTEM debugger
– Collect verification data from iSYSTEMTM debuggers.
– Support for C, Visual StudioTM, GCCTM, DiabTM and TASKINGTM compilers among others.
– Support for C++, Visual StudioTM, GCCTM, DiabTM and TASKINGTM compilers among others.
– Support for Ada 95, 2005 and 2012, GNAT ProTM and Green HillsTM compilers among others.
- Mixed language support
– Support for mixed languages in the same code base.
– Support for testing Assembly code.
- DO-178B/C qualification kit
– Qualification kits available for use in DO-178B/C projects.
- ISO 26262 qualification kit
– Qualification kits available for use in ISO 26262 projects.
- Qualified target integration kit
– Additional evidence to qualify the use of RVS in your development environment.
- Assurance issue notification
– We notify you of issues that may affect the validity of your results as soon as we identify them.