IC-SFP-FMCa – Dual SFP+ FMC board
Designed for applications where high data transmissions are required, the IC-SFP-FMCa is a VITA 57.1 FPGA Mezzanine Card (FMC) that offers a flexible connectivity with our FPGA 3U and 6U Front End Processing boards running our Signal Processing Reference Design (including signal acquisition, Processing DMA Engine, data storage, signal generation,…) thus allowing customers to streamline development of high performance signal acquisition systems by concentrating their efforts on their most critical tasks.
This product is to be combined with Interface Concept front end processing products. For more information, please contact us.
- FMC – VITA57.1 HPC Compliant
- 2*SFP+ cages
- 2*reference clocks
- One SSMC connector for external reference clock, AC coupled and 50 Ω-terminated on-board. It can be driven by either a sine wave source (0 to 10 dBm), or a square wave source (LVPECL / CMOS)
- Clock signal (SEC_REF) provided by FPGA carrier on FMC connector on HB19_P/N pins. LVDS 100 Ω differential signal and AC coupled input.
- Local 25 MHz crystal (optional oscillator for special frequency generation when necessary)
- 2 x SFP/SFP+ cages
- One Clock input (REF_IN)
- 2 x data differential pairs connected to multi-gigabit transceivers
- Multi-gigabit transceivers clock outputI2C bus