IC-QSFP-FMCa – Two QSFP+ FPGA Mezzanine Card
Designed for applications where high data transmissions is required, the IC-QSFP-FMCa is a VITA 57.1 FPGA Mezzanine Card (FMC) that offers a flexible connectivity with our FPGA 3U and 6U Front End Processing boards running our Signal Processing Reference Design (including signal acquisition, Processing DMA Engine, data storage, signal generation,…). This allows customers to streamline development of high performance signal acquisition systems by concentrating their efforts on their most critical tasks.
This product is to be combined with Interface Concept front end processing products. For more information, please contact us.
- FMC – VITA57.1 HPC Compliant
- 2*QSFP+ cages
- 2*reference clocks
- Two QSFP+ cages – according to SFF-8436 standard – for QSFP+ passive and active copper and active optical cables
- One SSMC connector for external reference clock, AC coupled and 50 Ω-terminated on-board. It can be driven by either a sine wave source (0 to 10 dBm), or a square wave source (LVPECL / CMOS).
- Clock signal (SEC_REF) provided by FPGA carrier on FMC connector on HB19_P/N pins. LVDS 100 Ω differential signal and AC coupled input.
- Local 25 MHz crystal (optional oscillator for special frequency generation when necessary).
- VITA 57.1 HPC single width module
- Power dissipation: around 5W including the consumption of two QSFP+ optical cables
- FMC I/O voltage: VADJ=1.8V or 2.5V (factory setting)
- Air cooled (Conduction cooled to be confirmed with dependency on the chosen QSFP+ cable)