Designed for applications where high data transmissions are required, the IC-OPT-FMCPa is a VITA 57.1 or 57.4 FPGA Mezzanine Card (FMC) that offers a flexible connectivity with our FPGA 3U and 6U Front End Processing boards running our Signal Processing Reference Design (including signal acquisition, Processing DMA Engine, data storage, signal generation,…) thus allowing customers to streamline development of high performance signal acquisition systems by concentrating their efforts on their most critical tasks.
- VITA57.1/57.4 HPC Compliant
- Up to 12 10Gbs transceivers
- 2 MT-interface 12 fibers
- Two 12 MT-type optical connectors, one of the TX engine and one for the RX engine
- SSMC connector for external reference clock, AC coupled and 50 Ω-terminated
- Sine wave source (0 to 10 dBm), or
- Square wave source (LVPECL / CMOS)
- Clock signal (SEC_REF) provided by FPGA carrier on FMC connector on HB19_P/N pins
- Local 25 MHz crystal
- VITA 57.1/57.4 module
- Power dissipation: 3.5 W including the consumption of the two optical engines.
- FMC I/O voltage: VADJ=1.8V or 2.5V (factory settings)
- Standard, Extended, Rugged and Conduction Cooled grades
- Front Board
- FMC Connector according to VITA 57.1/57.4