16 fiber T+R Interfaces on Kintex®-7 processing unit
The IC-FIB-VPX6a is an Open VPX 6U board, designed to provide a high number of front panel optical fiber inputs and outputs.
The board also provides various backplane connections, supporting several electrical standards. These interfaces are interconnected using a dedicated FPGA. The board takes advantages of the Kintex 7 FPGA features to enable high flexibility interconnection and to allow low level processing design.
- one Xilinx Kintex-7 XC7KC7K70T (1FBG67), offering:
- 1 * SPI mirror flash memory
- 2 * GTX ports x4 from to P1
- 16 differential pairs to P3
- PICµ-controller for System Management (per VITA 46.11)
- 16 optical interfaces (AFBR-1624Z transmitters)
- 16 optical interfaces (AFBR-2529Z receivers)
- 1 * console port
- status leds