FMC151 – Dual 14-bit 250MSPS ADC & Dual 16-bit 800MSPS DAC | LPC Board
Dual 14-bit 250Msps A/D
Dual 16-bit 800Msps D/A
FMC VITA 57.1 Compliant
The FMC151 is a dual channel ADC and dual channel DAC FMC daughter card. The card provides two 14-bit A/D channels and two 16-bit D/A channels which can be clocked by an internal clock source (optionally locked to an external reference) or an externally supplied sample clock. The FMC151 daughter card is mechanically and electrically compliant to the FMC standard (ANSI/VITA 57.1).
The FMC151 design is based on TI’s ADS62P49 dual channel 14-bit 250Msps ADC and TI’s DAC3283 dual channel 16-bit 800Msps D/A. The analog signal inputs are DC coupled connecting to MMCX/SSMC coax connectors on the front panel and the input.The input and output have digitally controlled offset correction.
- Quad Channel Operation
- 2-channels 14-bit A/D up to 250 Msps
- 2-channels 16-bit D/A up to 800 Msps
- VITA 57.1-2010 compliant
- Conduction Cooled – Standard Option
- Single ended DC-coupled analog signals.
- Digitally controlled offset correction
- 6 MMCX/SSMC connectors available from the front panel
- Clock Source, Sampling Frequency, and Calibration through a SPI communication busses
- Flexible clock tree enables:
- internal clock source (see ordering information for available frequencies)
- external reference clock
- external sampling clock
- Power-down modes to switch off unused functions for system power savings
- Mil-I-46058c Conformal Coating Compliant (optional)
- LPC – Low Pin Count Connector
- LVDS IO signalling