FMC122 – Dual-Channel Multi-Mode 8-bit ADC 1.25 GSPS / 2.5 GSPS | LPC ADC Board
Multi-Channel Multi-Mode 8-bit ADC 1.25 Gsps / 2.5 Gsps
FMC-LPC Analog-to-Digital Converter Board
FMC VITA 57.1 Compliant
The FMC122 is a Dual-Channel Multi-Mode A/D FMC, fully compliant with VITA 57.1 Standards. The card provides two 8-bit ADC channels that enable simultaneous sampling of 2 or 1 channel with a maximum sample rate of 1.25 GSPS (2-channel mode) or 2.5 GSPS (1-channel mode).
The sample clock can be supplied externally through a coax connection or supplied by an internal clock source (optionally locked to an external reference). Additionally a trigger input for customized sampling control is available.
The FMC122 daughter card is mechanically and electrically compliant to the FMC standard as established by ANSI/VITA 57.1.
The design is based on the E2V Quad A/D EV8AQ160 chip-set having DDR LVDS outputs. The analog signal inputs are available on the front panel on coax connections and have individual calibration circuits for fine-tuning of gain, offset, and phase.
The FMC122 allows flexible control on clock source, sampling frequency, and calibration through the I2C serial communication bus.
- Dual – Single 8-Bit Channel Operation
- 2-Channel 1.25 Gsps A/D conversion Mode
- 1-channel 2.50 Gsps A/D conversion Mode (calibration package required, option –C48 to be added to P/N)
- VITA 57.1-2010 compliant.
- Conduction Cooled
- 1.25Gsps or 625Msps DDR LVDS outputs
- Coax front panel inputs on SSMC connectors
- Single ended AC-coupled analog input.
- Flexible clock tree enables:
- internal clock
- external clock
- Mil-I-46058c Conformal Coating Compliant (optional)
- LPC (low-pin count) compatible