FM780 – Virtex-7™ XMC with User Definable Memory & I/O
FM780 Virtex-7™ XMC with User Definable Memory & I/O
The very versatile FM780 is a high-performance XMC module based on the Xilinx Virtex-7™. Compliant with industry standard VITA 42.3, the FM780 is designed to be a multi-function, high-performance digital signal processor.
The Virtex-7™ FPGA device available on board is user-programmable and can be used to implement high-end signal processing algorithms. Based on customer requirements, front-panel I/O modules may be added to enable the FM780 to perform data acquisition, waveform generation, high-speed communication, image processing, and to implement various types of complex DSP applications.
With up to 10GBytes of DDR3 SDRAM, the FM780 offers a variety of memory options such as NAND Flash, QDRII SRAM, DDR2 SDRAM, and extra DDR3 SDRAM. Optionally, the user-configurable BLAST™ mounting sites may be populated with JPEG2000 CODECs or a customer’s specific logic devices or circuit designs. The FM780 is available as a conduction-cooled XMC.
- Virtex-7 XC7VX485T, XC7VX980T, XC7VX690T, XC7VX1140T
- Gen2 PCIe controller: 4- and 8-lane
- 2GB DDR3 SDRAM on board
- High-density Memory Options using BLAST sites: Additional DDR3 SDRAM (8Gbytes), QDR2+ SRAM, NAND FLASH
- 1Gbit FPGA configuration onboard Flash
- 128Mbit user-defined Flash ROM
- 4x 10Gbps or 4x 2.5Gbps transceivers option available
- VITA 42 and VITA 20 compliant
- 4DSP FMC products optionally supported on side 2
- Conduction Cooled
- Heat sink available for air-cooled applications
- XMC to PCIe adapter available