DNA-PPC8-1G – 6-slot, Eth I/O, DAQ and Control Cube with PowerPC CPU
8-layer enclosure; room for 6 I/O layers; CPU + GigE/1000Base-T NIC; PowerPC 400 Mhz CPU; 24V (100 W) power supply, and FAN option
The PowerDNA (Distributed Networked Automation) Cube is a compact, rugged, Gigabit Ethernet-based DAQ interface. Its flexibility allows you to configure one or more cubes to match the specific I/O requirements of your application, making it ideally suited for a wide variety of industrial, aerospace and laboratory data acquisition and control applications.
- Slots for 6 I/O boards
- Over 30 different I/O boards available
- Two independent Gigabit (1000/100/10Base-T) Ethernet Interfaces One port for Control, the second for diagnostics
- Two USB 2.0 ports (one controller & one slave)
- Inter-Cube sync interface
- Rugged: 50 g shock, 3 g Vibration, -40 to +70°C, 0 – 16,000 feet
- Compact: 4″ x 4.1″ x 5.8″
- Real-time: 1000 I/O scans in < 1 millisecond
- Complete Windows, Linux and RT OS support
- LabVIEW™, MATLAB support and more
- Standalone deployment as UEIPAC, UEISim or UEIModbus
- Analog input boards to measure voltage, current, strain gages, thermocouples and more
- Analog output boards with outputs to ±40 V or ±50 mA
- Digital I/O interfaces for logic and “real-world” signal levels
- Counters and timers
- Quadrature encoder inputs
- Communications interfaces for RS-232, RS-422/485, ARINC 429/453/708, AFDX, MIL-STD-1553 and the CAN bus.
The Cube is also fully supported by an extensive array of application packages including LabVIEW, MATLAB and more.