DNA-FPPC8 – 8-layer, Fiber Optic I/O, DAQ & Control Cube with PPC CPU & SD Slot
6-slot, Fiber Optic I/O, Data Acquisition and Control Cube with PowerPC CPU with 20 km range
The DNA-FPPC5 Cube is a compact, rugged, 100Base-FX based DAQ interface. Whether your application requires a few I/O channels or a few thousand, the PowerDNA cube is an ideal solution. The Cubes’ unique combination of flexibility, compact size, mechanical and electrical ruggedness and ease of use is unparalleled.
- Slots for 6 I/O boards
- Over 30 I/O boards available
- 100Base-FX Fiber Interface
- Operates up to 2 km from host
- Inter-Cube sync interface
- Compact: 4″ x 4.1″ x 5.8″ provides 6 I/O slots
- Rugged: Tested -40 to +85°C, 5g vibration, 50g shock
- Real-time: 1000 I/O scans in < 1 millisecond
- Complete Windows, Vista, Linux and RT OS support
- LabVIEW, MATLAB support and more
The heart of every PowerDNA system is the Cube. The Cubes are 4″ x 4.1″ x 4″, include 6 I/O slots and are packed with power and flexibility. Each I/O Cube consists of two primary subsections. The top level of the cube provides the Cube Controller, Network Interface and power supply. The lower levels of the cube provide I/O slots.
With over 30 different I/O boards available, PowerDNA is sure to offer a configuration perfectly matched to your application.