DNA-FPPC5 – 5-layer Fiber Optic I/O, DAQ & Control Cube with PPC CPU
3-slot, Fiber Optic I/O, Data Acquisition and Control Cube with PowerPC CPU with 20 km range
The DNA-FPPC5 Cube is a compact, rugged, 100Base-FX based DAQ interface. Whether your application requires a few I/O channels or a few thousand, the PowerDNA cube is an ideal solution. The Cubes’ unique combination of flexibility, compact size, mechanical and electrical ruggedness and ease of use is unparalleled.
- Slots for 3 I/O boards
- Over 30 I/O boards available
- 100Base-FX Fiber Interface
- Operates up to 2km from host (20km with single mode fiber)
- Inter-Cube sync interface
- Compact: 4″ x 4.1″ x 4″
- Rugged: Tested -40 to +85 °C, 5g vibration, 50g shock
- Real-time: 1000 I/O scans in < 1 millisecond
- Complete Windows, Vista, Linux and RT OS support
- LabVIEW, MATLAB support and more
With over 30 different I/O boards available, PowerDNA is sure to offer a configuration perfectly matched to your application.