Find Issues Others Miss
Eliminate product security and safety issues with CodeSecure’s award-winning analysis solution.
CodeSonar is a static code analysis solution that helps you find and understand quality and security defects in your source code or binaries. CodeSonar makes it easy to integrate Static Application Security Testing into your development process with support for over 100 compilers and compiler versions, numerous integrations to popular development tools and IDEs, and whole-program analysis that finds issues other tools miss.
Static code analysis is a fundamental component of DevSecOps and CodeSonar is here to help: enabling the release of solutions to market faster and with fewer defects. Supporting quick local scans to deep exhaustive checks and incremental builds. It Allows analysis of the smallest to the largest projects.
CodeSonar supports many popular languages, including C/C++, Java, and C# as well as support for native binaries in Intel, and ARM instruction set architectures. CodeSonar also supports OASIS SARIF to exchange information with other tools in the DevSecOps environment.
The CodeSonar Difference
- Security: Broad coverage of security vulnerabilities, including OWASP Top10, SANS/CWE 25 and SEI CERT C/C++. Support for third party applications through byte code analysis.
- Quality: Integration into DevSecOps to improve quality of the code and developer efficiency. Find code quality and performance issues at speed.
- Scalability: Meet demanding scalability requirements when millions of lines of code are involved, across numerous projects, and global teams.
- SDLC Integrations: Designed to support large teams. Defects are persistent and tracked across builds, even when code changes. They can be annotated, ranked, assigned, searched for, and compared. Support for many team tools is provided out of the box.
- Multiple Deployment Options: Deploy as a self-managed on-premises air-gapped solution, a single-tenant private cloud application in AWS or GovCloud, or a self-managed cloud app on your own cloud infrastructure.
- Supports Standards: Provides support for MISRA-C and MISRA-C++, AUTOSAR C++-14, JSF++, CERT, DISA STIG, OWASP, CWE, and many other standards. Pre-qualified for the highest levels of safety for the IEC 61508, ISO 26262, and EN 50128 standards. Artifacts for qualification according to DO-178C/DO-330 are also available.