VPX362 – 3U VPX ATR System
VPX362 3U VPX ATR System
6-slot system with integrated Single Board Computer
For an air-cooled version of this system please refer to the VPX360.
The VPX362 is a ruggedized 3U VPX 6-slot ATR chassis dedicated to high speed signal processing and computing applications. The VPX362 system slot is populated with an SBC comprising of an Intel Core i7 dual-core processor, up to 8GB of DDR3 SDRAM, two Ethernet ports and a DVI Display Port. All remaining 5 expansion slots can be used for high end 3U OpenVPX compliant cards and communicate with the host via PCIe.
With a backplane optimized for fast inter-slot communication in excess of 6 GB/s between any two adjacent slots in the system the VPX362 offers a combination of flexibility and high performance in a small footprint. Open VPX cards from 3rd party vendors or 3U VPX products from 4DSP can be used in the VPX362. Specifically the VP780 with a Virtex-7 FPGA and an FMC site offers I/O versatility and processing power that makes it suitable for any application.
- 3U OpenVPX embedded system
- High speed inter-slot communication via independent links
- Compatible with 0.8-inch, 0.85-inch and 1.0-inch modules
- Rear Transition Modules support for additional storage or I/Os
- 250W Power Supply
- 5 user defined Open VPX (VITA 65) compliant expansion slots
- PCIe communication from each slot with Single Board Computer
- Supports multiple VP780 Virtex-7 FPGA boards
- Multi-channel A/D and D/A using FMCs
Single Board Computer-System controller
- Intel Core i7 dual-core CPU
- Supports Windows, Linux or VxWorks
- Up to 8GB DDR3-1333 SDRAM
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 2x SATA300 ports
- 320 GB SSD
- DVI-D Display port
- Slot 6 with 4-lane Gen 2 PCIe connected to SBC
- Slot 2-5 with 1-lane Gen 2 PCIe connected to SBC
- 6GB/s fast pipe between any two adjacent slots (except slot 1)
- More advanced backplanes can be fitted inside the VPX362. Please refer to the FlexVPX backplanes for options.