VP796 3U VPX Virtex™ 7 with 16 A/D 125MSPS
VP796 3U VPX Virtex™ 7 with 16 A/D 125Msps
VITA 46 Compliant
The VP796 is a Virtex-7 VPX card with sixteen 14-bit A/D channels running up to 125Msps each. Its design provides the largest channel count in this frequency range and the most available onboard memory for real-time buffering of large data vectors. With the option to be conduction-cooled, the VP796 features 10GBytes of onboard DDR3 SDRAM that is tightly-coupled to the FPGA.
The card also has the ability to synchronize analog signal sampling, making it an excellent choice for large channel count data acquisition and beamforming applications.
- Virtex-7 XC7VX690T, XC7VX980T, XC7VX1140T
- Sixteen 14-bit A/D channels – Linear Technologies 2175-14
- Onboard VCXO and clock distribution
- External clock input and output
- External trigger input and output
- SMA breakout cable
- 10GBytes of DDR3 SDRAM
- VPX VITA 46 Compliant
- UART over USB