UEISIM 1200R – GigE Simulink target RACKtangle with 12 I/O slots
GigE Simulink target RACKtangle with 12 I/O slots
- Simulink/Simulink Coder software
- Linux-based I/O cube
- Power supply
- Ethernet/Serial cables
The UEISIM 1200R offers an unprecedented combination of flexibility, high performance, low cost and 3U standard rack size with Gigabit Ethernet connection speed. Models built in Simulink are deployed directly on the UEISIM using Simulink Coder. The combination creates a powerful new solution in the creation and tuning of many real-time and non-real-time applications. These include simulation model verification, rapid prototyping, and hardware-in-the-loop testing. The UEISIM is rugged, flexible and expandable enough that it is not only a great solution while in your development cycle, it’s also the ideal solution for your production hardware.
- Simulink applications, compiled Simulink Coder run standalone on the I/O rack
- Powerful, compact and rugged
- 5.25” x 6.2” x 17.5″ (3U 19” rack) provides 12 I/O slots
- Supports up to 5k “loops” per second
- Ideal for HIL (Hardware-in-the-loop) applications
- Ideal for development, prototype and production
- Standard Linux OS (2.6.x Kernel)
- Flexible: Over 30 I/O boards available including A/D, D/A, Digital I/O, Counter/Timer, Quadrature encoder, Serial, CAN and ARINC 429 communications.
To use the UEISIM simply:
- Build your Simulink application
- Open MATLAB, and select Simulink/Embedded target for UEISIM
- Convert your model to use the UEISIM I/O blocks (if you had not used them in your original model).
- Create and executable via Simulink Coder
- Connect the UEISIM in “external mode” (if you wish to remotely monitor the application while running on the UEISIM)
- Start your simulation
Six easy steps and your simulation is running live on real hardware.