UEIModbus 600R – 6-Slot UEIModbus HalfRACK
UEIModbus HalfRACK with 6 I/O slots, includes: Modbus TCP Interface, power supply, software, Ethernet/serial cables and CD
The UEIModbus™ HalfRACKs are compact, rugged, Ethernet based data acquisition and control interface that communicates with a host computer or PLC over Modbus TCP. The UEIModbus 600R provides slots for 6 I/O boards and a half-3U rack size.
- Industry standard Modbus TCP interface
- Gigabit Ethernet Connectivity
- Slots for 6 I/O boards
- Over 30 different I/O boards available
- Up to 150 analog or 288 digital I/O per cube
- Rugged: tested -40 to +70°C, 3g Vibration, 50g shock
- Compact: 5.25″ x 6.2″ x 10.5″
- Extremely cost effective
- Web/HTML configuration
- AC, DC or battery powered
The UEIModbus 600R HalfRACK functions as a Modbus slave that is easily accessed by any software client acting as a Modbus master. Most popular HMI software supports the Modbus protocol.