UEIModbus 600 – 6-Slot Modbus TCP-based DAQ and Control Cube
Flexible, 100Base-T, industry standard, Modbus TCP-based data acquisition and control chassis with 6 I/O slot
The UEIModbus 600 cube is compact, providing slots for 6 I/O boards and is 4″ x 4″ x 5.8″. It is ideally suited for a wide variety of industrial monitoring and control applications.
- Industry standard Modbus TCP interface
- Slots for 6 I/O boards
- Over 30 different I/O boards available
- Up to 150 analog or 288 digital I/O per cube
- Rugged: tested -40 to +85°C, 5g Vibration, 50g shock
- Compact: 4″ x 4.1″ x 5.8″
- Extremely cost effective
- Web/HTML configuration
- AC, DC or battery powered
The UEIModbus 600 Cube functions as a Modbus slave that is easily accessed by any software client acting as a Modbus master. Most popular HMI software supports the Modbus protocol.