FMC30RF – RF transceiver FMC 0.4-3.0GHz | LPC Board
RF transceiver FMC 0.4-3.0GHz*
FMC-LPC VITA 57.1 Compliant
*The FMC30RF is available with two different receiver ranges: 400MHz to 1.2GHz or 1.2GHz to 3.0GHz. See FMC30RF Configurator
The FMC30RF is an FMC Daughter Card which is fully compliant with the VITA 57.1-2010 standard. The FMC30RF offers in a small footprint a low power and fully featured Rx / Tx signal path for the development and deployment of advanced RF solutions. With a frequency range coverage from 400MHz to 3.0GHz* and up to 60MHz* bandwidth the FMC30RF provides flexibility and reconfigurability to a host of applications.
Based on Texas Instruments RF technology the FMC30RF comprises of a dual DAC Tx IQ modulator, a dual ADC Rx IQ demodulator with PGA and LNA front-end and on-board clocking with integrated PLL/VCO. The FMC30RF allows flexible control on sampling frequency through serial communication busses.
* Bandwidth is limited to 30MHz when the TRF3711 Low Pass Filter is not bypassed.
- Conduction cooled compatible
- ANSI/VITA 57.1-2010 compliant
- RF coverage from 400Mhz to 3.0GHz*
- Time Domain Duplex (TDD) and Frequency Domain Duplex (FDD) compatible
- Low Power, Small Footprint
- Complete transceiver signal chain solution for up to 60MHz* bandwidth
- Dual DAC, IQ modulator for Tx
- Dual ADC, IQ modulator with PGA, buffer and filters for Rx
- On-board clocking with integrated PLL/VCO
- LNA front-end
- LPC (low-pin count) compatible
- Phase locking for clocks and RF between two boards
- MIL-I-46058c compliant (optional)