FMC125 – Quad-Channel Multi-Mode 8-bit ADC 1.25 Gsps / 2.5 Gsps / 5.0Gsps | HPC ADC Board
Multi-Channel Multi-Mode 8-bit ADC 1.25 Gsps / 2.5 Gsps / 5.0Gsps
FMC-HPC Analog-to-Digital Converter Board
FMC VITA 57.1 Compliant
The FMC125 is a Quad-Channel Multi-Mode A/D FMC, fully compliant with VITA 57.1 Standards. The card provides four 8-bit ADC channels that enable simultaneous sampling of 4, 2, or 1 channel with a maximum sample rate of 1.25 GSPS (4-channel mode), 2.5 GSPS (2-channel mode), or 5.0 GSPS (1-channel mode).
The FMC125 daughter card is mechanically and electrically compliant to the FMC standard as established by ANSI/VITA 57.1.
The design is based on the E2V Quad A/D EV8AQ160 chip-set having DDR LVDS outputs. The analog signal inputs are available on the front panel on coax connections and have individual calibration circuits for fine-tuning of gain, offset, and phase.
- Quad – Dual – Single 8-Bit Channel Operation
- 4-Channel 1.25 Gsps A/D conversion Mode
- 2-channel 2.50 Gsps A/D conversion Mode (calibration package required, option –C48 to be added to P/N)
- 1-channel 5.00 Gsps A/D conversion Mode (calibration package required, option –C48 to be added to P/N)
- VITA 57.1-2010 compliant.
- Conduction Cooled
- 1.25Gsps or 625Msps DDR LVDS outputs
- Coax front panel inputs on SSMC connectors
- Single ended AC-coupled analog input.
- Flexible clock tree enables:
- internal clock
- external clock
- Mil-I-46058c Conformal Coating Compliant (optional)
- HPC (high-pin count) compatible