FMC116 – 16-Channel 125MSPS @ 14-bit | HPC ADC Board
16-Channel 125MSPS @ 14-bit
FMC-HPC Analog-to-Digital Converter Board
FMC VITA 57.1 Compliant
The FMC116 is a sixteen-channel ADC FMC Daughter Card which is fully compliant with the VITA 57.1-2008 standard. The FMC116 provides sixteen A/D 14-bit 125Msps channels which can be sampled by an internal clock source (optionally locked to an external reference) or an externally supplied sample clock.
The design is based on Linear Technology’s quad channel 14-bit 125Msps A/D with high speed serial DDR LVDS outputs (2-lanes per channel). The analog signal input is DC coupled with offset correction circuitry, connecting from a connector on the front panel.
- 16 channel 14-bit 125 Msps A/D conversion
- Conduction cooled compatible
- ANSI/VITA 57.1-2010 compliant
- Based on LTC2175-14
- 1.5V to 3.3V VADJ operation
- Single ended DC coupled inputs
- Programmable DC offset correction
- Flexible clock tree enables
- External or Internal clock
- External clock output
- External or internal reference
- HPC (High-Pin Count) 400 pins connector
- A breakout cable on the front panel makes all clock and trigger signals available on individual coax cables.
- Optional SSMC/MMCX clock and trigger IO on the back of the FMC (consult factory)
- MIL-I-46058c compliant (optional)