FMC108 – 8-Channel 250 MSPS @ 14-bit | HPC ADC Board
8-Channel 250MSPS @ 14-bit
FMC-HPC Analog-to-Digital Converter Board
FMC VITA 57.1 Compliant
The FMC108 is an eight-channel ADC FMC which is fully compliant with the VITA 57.1-2010 standard.The FMC108 card provides eight A/D 14-bit 250MSPS channels which can be sampled by an internal clock source (optionally locked to an external reference) or an externally supplied sample clock.
An important featured of the FMC108 is the ability to cascade multiple FMC boards supported by a single clock frequency.
The design is based on the TI ADS62P49 Dual Channel 14-Bit 250 MSPS A/D with programmable DDR LVDS or parallel CMOS (LVCMOS) outputs. The analog signal inputs can be either single ended or differential, AC- or DC coupled connecting to SSMC coaxial connectors on the front panel.
The FMC108 allows flexible control on sampling frequency, analog input gain, and offset correction through serial communication with a carrier card.
- Eight channel 14-bit 250MSPS A/D conversion
- Available as air cooled and conduction cooled
- VITA 57.1-2010 compliant
- Based on TI ADS62P49
- LVDS or 1.8V LVCMOS output operation
- Coaxial front panel inputs on SSMC connectors
- Single ended AC- or DC-coupled analog input
- Optional analog differential input
- Flexible clock tree enables:
- internal clock
- external clock
- cascading multiple boards – Optional
- HPC (high-pin count) compatible
- Mil-I-46058c Conformal Coating Compliant – Optional