FMC104 – 4-Channel 250 MSPS @ 14-bit | LPC ADC Board
4-Channel 250 MSPS @ 14-bit
FMC-LPC Analog-to-Digital Converter Board
FMC VITA 57.1 Compliant
The FMC104 is a four-channel ADC FMC which is fully compliant with the VITA 57.1-2010 standard.The FMC104 card provides four 14-bit 250 MSPS A/D channels which can be sampled by an internal clock source (optionally locked to an external reference) or an externally supplied sample clock.
An important featured of the FMC104 is the ability to cascade multiple FMC boards supported by a single clock frequency.
The design is based on the TI ADS62P49 Dual Channel 14-Bit 250 MSPS ADC with programmable DDR LVDS or parallel CMOS (LVCMOS) outputs. The analog signal inputs can be either single ended or differential, AC- or DC coupled connecting to SSMC coaxial connectors on the front panel.
The FMC104 allows flexible control on sampling frequency, analog input gain, and offset correction through serial communication with a carrier card.
- Four Channel 14-bit 250 MSPS A/D conversion
- Available as air cooled and conduction cooled
- VITA 57.1-2010 compliant
- Based on TI ADS62P49
- LVDS or 1.8V LVCMOS output operation
- Coaxial front panel inputs on SSMC connectors
- Single ended AC- or DC-coupled analog input
- Optional analog differential input
- Flexible clock tree enables:
- internal clock
- external clock
- cascading multiple boards – Optional
- LPC (low-pin count) compatible
- Mil-I-46058c Conformal Coating Compliant – Optional