DNx-AI-256 – 2-Channel Synchro/Resolver/LVDT/RVDT Interface
2-Channel Synchro/Resolver/LVDT/RVDT Interface
The DNx-AI-256 are high performance, two channel Synchro/Resolver input and output boards for UEI’s powerful I/O chassis. The 256 series boards are functionally similar to the DNx-AI-255 but provide significantly more output drive for applications that require it. The DNx-AI-256 series is also an ideal solution for simulating LVDT/RVDTs. The board may be configured as two inputs, two outputs, or one input and one output.
- DNA-AI-256 for use with “Cube” I/O chassis
- DNR-AI-256 for use with RACKtangle I/O chassis (requires two slots in the RACKtangle)
- 2 input / output channels
- 16-bit resolution
- 3-wire (Synchro) and 4-wire (Resolver) inputs
- 4, 5 and 6-wire LVDT/RVDT support
- Reference output per channel
- 5 to 18 Vrms programmable reference
- 50 Hz to 10 kHz
- Up to 2.4 VA without external buffer
The current consumed by each output channel may be monitored and used to confirm the wiring is correct and the coils of the synchro/resolver or RVDT/LVDT are as expected.