DNx-429-566 – ARINC 429 Interface board
ARINC 429 Interface board with 6 TX and 6 RX channels
The DNx-429-566 is a 12 channel (6 TX, 6 RX) ARINC-429 communication interface. The board is fully compliant with the ARINC 429 spec and supports both high speed (100 kHz) and low speed (12.5 kHz) operation.
- ARINC 429 Interface board with 6 TX and 6 RX channels
- 6 ARINC 429 TX channels
- 6 ARINC 429 RX channels
- High (100 kHz) or low (12.5 kHz) speed selectable by channel
- Hardware Label filtering
- Hardware TX scheduler (100 µs timing resolution)
- Automatic timestamping of RX data (if desired)
- Powerful API included
- High priority: sent immediately upon completion of the current transmission, regardless of scheduled messages
- Standard priority: transmitted during times when no scheduled data is being sent
- Lowest priority: streamed from a 256 word FIFO which is sent when no scheduled, high or standard priority data is being transmitted.