DNA-PPC9 – 7-slot PowerPC DAQ and Control I/O Cube
7-slot PowerPC Data Acquisition and Control I/O Cube
The PowerDNA® (Distributed Networked Automation) Cube is a compact, rugged, Ethernet based DAQ interface. Its flexibility allows you to match the specific I/O requirements of your application, making it ideally suited for a wide variety of industrial, aerospace and laboratory data acquisition and control applications.
- Flexible enough to match your application
- Over 60 I/O boards available
- Standard Ethernet 100BaseT Interface (Fiber interface available)
- Inter-Cube sync interface
- Supports Standalone operations as a logger or deployed with embedded Linux application.
- Rugged and Compact
- 4” x 4.1” x 6.6” provides 7 I/O slots (DNA-PPC9)
- Stream data over Ethernet
- Real-time: 1000 I/O scans in < 1 millisecond
- Complete Windows, Linux and RT OS support
- LabVIEW™, MATLAB® support and more
It controls the unit’s operations including the interface with the host Controller (and other Cubes) and supervising the activity of the I/O Layers.
- Analog input boards to measure voltage, current, strain gages, thermocouples and more
- Analog output boards with outputs to ±40V or ±50 mA
- Digital I/O interfaces for logic and “real-world” signal levels
- Counters and timers
- Quadrature encoder inputs
- Communications interfaces for RS-232, RS-422/485 and the CAN bus