DNA-PPC5-15D – 3-slot, Ethernet-based I/O, DAQ and Control Cube with PowerPC CPU
5-layer, 100Base-T I/O, Data Acquisition and Control Cube with PowerPC CPU and SD slot
The “-15D” version of the PowerDNA Cube is an even more rugged edition of the already rugged, compact and Ethernet-based DAQ Cube. Its flexible range of I/O configurations makes it ideally suited for a wide variety of industrial, aerospace and laboratory data acquisition and control applications.
- Slots for 3 I/O boards
- Over 70 I/O boards available
- dSub power connector
- Standard Ethernet 100BaseT Interface
- Inter-Cube sync interface
- Supports Standalone operations as a logger or with embedded Linux application
- Rugged: Tested -40 to +85 °C, 5g vibration, 100g shock
- Compact: 4″ x 4.1″ x 4″
- Up to 75 Ain or 144 DIO per cube
- Stream data over Ethernet
- Real-time: 1000 I/O scans in < 1 millisecond
- Complete Windows, Vista, Linux and RT OS support
- LabVIEW, MATLAB support and more
With over 25 different I/O boards available, PowerDNA is sure to offer a configuration perfectly matched to your application.
The embedded Linux tool kit allows users to develop custom DAQ and control applications on their PC and then deploy them to run standalone on PPC series cubes (call for availability of this toolkit).