DL 615 – Data Loaders for ARINC 615 & 603
The DL 615 is the modern replacement for outmoded 3½-inch floppy-disk-only ARINC 615 portable data loaders (PDL). Any PC running Microsoft® Windows® can perform data loads using the DL 615 Kits.
The DL 615 provides record keeping, flexibility in data management, and powerful features for troubleshooting and enabling data loads into difficult LRUs. Additionally, the interface can be used as a general purpose ARINC 429 (and optionally ARINC 717) maintenance tool.
The DL 615 provides flexibility in how data to be loaded is stored and managed. Data can be loaded from floppy disks, hard disk, USB device, CD, DVD, and even from wired or wireless network locations. The transfer status display shows exactly how the load is progressing. The DL 615 provides compliant, tolerant, and custom timing options which, along with the included 615 protocol recording and debugging/diagnostic tools, enable the DL 615 to load LRUs that are impossible to load with other loaders.
- Replaces old 3½-inch floppy disk only PDLs
- Use with any MS Windows® compatible PC
- ARINC 615-3 and 603 protocols
- Load from floppy, HD, USB, CD, DVD, or network
- Clear indicators for load progress and status
- Efficient multi-file, multi-disk and extra-large loads
- Numerous logging options
- Protocol recording and diagnostic tools
- Configurable for problematic LRUs
The DL 615 can be configured to log data load sessions for record keeping and debugging purposes. Logs can include basic load details only or detailed records with all bus activity. The entry screen can optionally prompt the user for additional details at the start of a transfer session.
- Flightline support
- Avionics development and testing
- Aircraft maintenance
- System upgrades
Please contact us for more information or to request a quote.
Data Loader Kits
*Includes CoPilot analysis & test software
**nRnT = number of Receive/Transmit Channels
To order, add the appropriate suffix to the above part number.
- /FTO – Flight Test Orange case (black case is standard)
- /NE – No Enclosure, Printed Circuit Board Assembly only, for embedded use
- /FXY – Conformal coating (Parylene)
Data Loader Components
The Data Loader software and cables are included in the above kits, but are also available separately for use with previously purchased interface hardware or for replacement.