Improving Systems and Software Engineering Conference 2011
2 – 5 August, Novotel Sydney, Brighton Beach, NSW
The Systems & Software Quality Institute (SSQI) in technical collaboration with the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) are proud to announce the Improving Systems and Software Engineering Conference (ISSEC 2011) will be held at Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach from 2 – 5 August 2011.
The ISSEC 2011 Conference Program is packed with educational opportunities and together with the PMOz Conference includes access to 16 workshops, over 50 session presentations, 8 keynote speakers and 2 panel sessions.
Five Reasons to attend
1. Be inspired by Keynote Speakers Paul D. Nielsen, Director and CEO of the SEI, Barry Boehm, a true pioneer of the Software and Systems Engineering industry, David Bunker, an expert at bringing innovative technology-oriented solutions to large scale business problems and Howard Wang, an expert in Data Distribution Service and real-time systems.
2. Learn from the best through the CMMI® for Services workshop from Eileen Forrester, SEI Senior Member of Technical Staff or Richard Turner’s workshop on Agile and Lean Systems Engineering.
3. Gain insights into the DMO’s engineering strategies and hear from the people making tomorrow’s key policy decisions at the Defence and Industry Engineering Team (DIET) Day.
4. Discover new ideas through interactive sessions including panel sessions on the Engineering Glass Ceiling and Leadership.
5. Network with other industry professions through the fusion of the ISSEC and PMOz Conferences
ISSEC is the place to make valuable industry connections, the place to be empowered and inspired by the knowledge shared, and the place that will move you and your company into the future.
We are excited to participate in one of the most important System and Software Engineering events of the year in ISSEC and look forward to seeing you there.