IC-INT-VPX6b – Dual Intel Core i7 Gen3 SBC
Dual Intel Core i7 Gen3 SBC
With greater power, flexibility, functions and efficiency, the IC-INT-VPX6b is a concentrate of IC’s experience in high computing solutions for VPX systems.
Its two Intel® Core™ i7 Gen 3 processors (Ivy Bridge) offer unmatched technology and performance, taking advantage of all last Intel® improvements : Advanced Vector Extensions™ (AVX), Hyper-threading Technology, HD Graphics 3000 with 3D & OpenGL, Turbo Boost 2.0 at up to 3.2 GHz…
Beyond the computing power of these two processors, with one FPGA Kintex-7, two inter-domain PCI Express switches and a GigaEthernet switch, the IC-INT-VPX6b provides all the functionality of an on-board system.
The IC-INT-VPX6b is delivered with the IC Boot Loader which allows optimised power-up sequences. Our Fabric Management Software (Multiware) provides efficient data transfers and events management between PCIe domains over non transparent bridges (NTB).
Processor Unit (per processor)
- Intel® Core™ i7 3612QE
- Core speed = 2.1GHz
- Cache = 6MB
- Thermal design power = 35W
- DDR3-1333 with ECC
- boot flash memory
- on board SATA SSD
- 2 * PCIe x8 (1 per PCIe switch)
- 2 * USB 2.0 ports (1 front / 2 rear)
- 1 * Console port (rear)
- 1 * rear SATA interfaces
- 2 * HDMI interfaces (1 front / 1 rear)
- GPIOs (Rear)
- 1 * GigE port (attached to the switch)
- 1 * 1000Base-KX port (rear)
- 5 * GigE ports (rear: 2 * 1000Base-T / 2 * 1000Base-KX, front: 1 * 1000Base-T)
Extension (node A)
- 1 * XMC slot (PCIe x4 on Pn5)
- 20 differential pairs (from Pn6 to P6 -X12d+X8d)
- 1 * Kintex-7 (XC7 KX70 / KX160 on demand) optional FMC site (exclusive with the XMC site):
- 80 LVDS (from FPGA)
- GTX x4 (from FPGA)
- 16 differential pairs (to P5, option)
- Status LEDs
- PIC μ-controller for System Management(per VITA 46.11)
- Power supply monitoring / Temperature sensor…
- Engineering kit for debug : JTAG/COP…
- 6U Rear Transition Module
The IC-INT-VPX6b is a 6U x 4HP (1″) VPX board compliant with 6U module definitions of the VITA 46.0 standard (0.80 or 0.85″ : please consult us).
It is available in air-cooled and conduction cooled (without front I/O) versions compliant with VITA 47 classes.