Xilinx Virtex®-6 3U VPX board with FMC Site
The IC-FEP-VPX3b is a VPX board, the first of our Front End Processing family based on a Xilinx Virtex®-6 FPGA, offering highest performances with low power consumption.
Designed for applications requiring a very high level of computing power in a compact 3U form factor, the IC-FEPVPX3b board mixes the flexibility of a Virtex-6 FPGA with the VPX high bandwith serial interfaces.
As part of our 3U VPX range, the IC-FEP-VPX3b, associated with our Intel® or Freescale SBCs and our XMC carrier supporting IOs boards, provides the ideal platform for radar, sonar, electronic warfare and other digital signal processing applications.
- Xilinx virtex-6 XC6VSX315T (others on demand)
- Two banks of DDR3-800 : 40-bit wide, 1.25 GBytes each
- DDRII+ SRAM : 18-bit wide / 9 MBytes
- Flash :
- one NOR Flash eeprom (128 MBytes)
- one SPI flash (16 MBytes)
- Spartan®-6 LX-45T (control Node)
- Four 4-lanes Fabric ports (on P1)
- 4 GTX x4 channel (Fat Pipes A, B, C & D) (one lane of Fat Pipe D can be used to feed the Spartan-6)
- General purpose IOs (on P2)
- 16 differential pairs (from FPGA)
- 16 differential pairs (from FMC IOs connector)
- GPIOs user-defined on P1
- 1 GTX x4 link
- 80 Differential pairs
- 4 reference clocks
- Engineering kit : JTAG ports for FPGA direct configuration
- The IC-FEP-VPX3b is a VPX 3U / 4HP board compliant with 3U module definitions of the VITA 46.0 standard.