FMC140 – 4-channel 370MSPS @ 16-bit | HPC ADC Board
4-channel 16-bit 370MSPS A/D
FMC VITA 57.1 Compliant
The FMC140 is an analog-to-digital (A/D) FMC daughter card that provides four 16-bit A/D channels at 370MSPS which can be clocked by an internal clock source (optionally locked to an external reference) or by an externally-supplied sample clock.
The design is based on Texas Instrument’s ADC16DX370 dual-channel 16-bit 370MSPS ADC. The analog signal inputs are either AC or DC-coupled and connected to MMCX/SSMC coax connectors on the front panel.
The FMC140 also features a JESD204B serial interface to provide a simplified high-speed interface between the data converters and the FPGA with a minimum of digital IO on the board. This module therefore delivers high-bandwidth connectivity suited for a wide range of calculation-heavy FPGA-based applications such as beamforming, direction finding, and software-defined radio (SDR).
- Four-channel, 16-bit A/D up to 370 MSPS
- VITA 57.1-2010 compliant
- JESD204B serial interface
- Conduction-cooled – Standard Option
- AC or DC-coupled analog signals
- 6 SSMC/MMCX front panel connectors
- Clock source, sampling frequency, and calibration through SPI communication busses
- Flexible clock tree enables:
- Internal clock source
- External sampling or reference clock
- Power-down modes to switch off unused functions for system power savings
- Mil-I-46058c Conformal Coating Compliant (optional)
- HPC – High Pin Count connector