FMC103 – 4-Channel 210 MSPS @ 12-bit | LPC ADC Board
4-Channel 210 MSPS @ 12-bit
FMC-LPC Analog-to-Digital Converter Board
FMC VITA 57.1 Compliant
The FMC103 is a four-channel ADC FMC which is fully compliant with the VITA 57.1-2010 standard.The FMC103 card provides four 12-bit 210 MSPS A/D channels which can be sampled by an internal clock source (optionally locked to an external reference) or an externally supplied sample clock.
An important feature of the FMC103 is the ability to cascade multiple FMC boards supported by a single clock frequency.
The design is based on the TI ADS62P28 Dual Channel 12-Bit 210 MSPS ADC with programmable DDR LVDS or parallel CMOS (LVCMOS) outputs. The analog signal inputs can be either single ended or differential, AC- or DC coupled connecting to SSMC coaxial connectors on the front panel.
The FMC103 allows flexible control on sampling frequency, analog input gain, and offset correction through serial communication with a carrier card.
- Four Channel 12-bit 210 MSPS A/D conversion
- Available as air cooled and conduction cooled
- VITA 57.1-2010 compliant
- Based on TI ADS62P28
- LVDS or 1.8V LVCMOS output operation
- Coaxial front panel inputs on SSMC connectors
- Single ended AC- or DC-coupled analog input
- Optional analog differential input
- Flexible clock tree enables:
- internal clock
- external clock
- cascading multiple boards – Optional
- LPC (low-pin count) compatible
- Mil-I-46058c Conformal Coating Compliant – Optional