GNAT Pro Python – Ada-Python Interfacing
AdaCore provides a seamless way of interfacing between Ada and Python allowing the developer to build mixed Ada and Python applications.
The Ada-Python interfacing technology allows the developer to drive Ada applications from their Python environment. This interfacing technology is part of the GNAT Component Collection (GNATcoll).
- Ada application can be provided with a dynamic plug-in mechanism implemented in Python.
- Ada application testsuites can be driven through Python.
- Ada application can be provided with scripting capabilities through Python.
- Python environment can be extended with capabilities written in Ada.
- Allows calls from Ada to Python, and from Python to Ada.
- Allows efficient implementation of Python native methods in Ada