A5-PCIe-L (A5PL) – Altera Arria® V GZ Low Profile PCIe Board with Dual QSFP+ and DDR3, QDRII+, or RLDRAM3
Altera Arria® V GZ Low Profile PCIe Board with Dual QSFP+ and DDR3, QDRII+, or RLDRAM3
BittWare’s A5-PCIe-L (A5PL) is a low-profile PCIe x8 card based on the Altera Arria V GZ FPGA. The high-performance, power- and cost-efficient Arria V GZ provides a high level of system integration and flexibility for I/O, routing, and processing. Up to 8 GBytes of on-board memory includes DDR3, QDRII/II+, or RLDRAM3. Two front-panel QSFP+ cages allow two 40GigE or eight 10GigE interfaces.
The A5PL also features a Board Management Controller (BMC) for advanced system monitoring, which greatly simplifies platform management. All of these features combine to make the A5PL a versatile and efficient solution for network processing, security, broadcast, and signals intelligence applications.
- High performance Altera Arria V GZ FPGA
- PCIe x8 interface supporting Gen1, Gen2, or Gen3
- Dual QSFP+ cages for 2x 40GigE or 8x 10GigE
- Board Management Controller for Intelligent Platform Management
- USB 2.0 for programming and debug
- Timestamping and synchronization support
- Memory options:
- up to 8 GBytes of DDR3 SDRAM with ECC
- up to 512 MBytes RLDRAM3
- up to 72 MBytes QDRII+